Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: News from PS Re: Elizabeth!

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Heard from PS just now. They had a special sale in their Chicago store for Elizabeth. She sold out immediately! I checked and haven't seen her on Ebay yet.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! Neat! I wonder if it was just a pre-order, didn't they have something similar to that when Nellie came out? They had the doll, and pictures of all her items, but you couldn't actually take anything home? Or am I mistaken?

    I wonder how much she would go for on ebay!! I'd like to see some close up pictures of her, though.

    Did anyone hear about this? Seems like no one did, or it probably would have been posted, right? I wonder who ALL bought her for her to sell out...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That just seems really really odd to me,considering her premiere and pre ordering isn't even for another month, right?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Angry

    You tell your PS to send you some pictures NOW. We need pics. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mayergirl:
    You tell your PS to send you some pictures NOW. We need pics. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="purple">YES!!!</font>

  6. #6
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Tell her plase send us pictures I'm dying to see what she looks like.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I didn't ask what kind of sale it was. I did ask for pictures and she said she wasn't allowed to send me any. I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for any Ebay sightings.

    Edited because I came across as being cranky and didn't mean to.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 27, 2005 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm surprised they are selling her this EARLY! It's really early if her release date is supposed to be July 31st...maybe that means the info is false...she will come out earlier maybe! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it possible that they were selling the Elizabeth book, rather than the doll?

    Just an idea since she's not supposed to be released for a while still...

  10. #10
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    She said the doll. I don't know if it was a special sale for a select few people who were invited or what. I think I'll call her and ask for more details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •